Profitek is a Windows based point of sale system. It’s so easy to learn, just fifteen minutes of training is sufficient to learn the basic register functions. Profitek’s screen layouts are easy to learn and use. The software features peer-to-peer Windows networking support so that there is no specialied server required.
Simple and Fast Sales Entry
- Bar code scanning, touch screen and/or “Speed” programmable keyboards
- Pop up screen for quick customer information lookup and maintenance by phone number, name or partial name.
- Pop up screen for item lookup by keyword, description, subcategory or item/stock number.
- Password protected customer transaction and sales history lookup
- Password protected Items sales and cost history lookup
- Stock level look-up for other locations (Requires Host control module)
- Discount an item or complete invoice by dollar value or percentage.
- Up to 15 different discount types, individually password protected
- 15 user-definable methods of payment
- Multiple foreign currencies, with easy to reset exchange rates displayed on screen
- Handles deposits, layaways and payments on account
- Accepted payment types are adjustable for each customer
- Alternate currency selection for foreign customers.
Optional Integrated CCA Module (US AND Canada)
- Provides high speed integrated credit card transaction processing directly from within Profitek to Global Payments or Moneris in Canada.
- PC Charge interface for processing with US credit card companies
- Canadian debit card processing.
- Handles Refunds and Voids.
Park and recall
- Park and Recall feature for partially completed transactions.
- Drop off and pick up for photo finishiers, framers etc.
- Order tracking by due date/time and customer,
- Automatic tracking label printing
Customer Tracking and Customer Relationships
- Keeps customer notes, prints address labels for direct mail, creates form letters, email
- Customizable customer preference matrix for targeted direct marketing efforts
- Selectable customer price and tax groups for VIP members, teams, contractors, resellers, etc.
- Membership Expiry with selectable warning
Points and Awards
- Tracks and rewards regular or VIP customers.
- Set-up items with bonus points
- Set-up items exempt from awards or redemption
Gift Card Module
- Issue and redeem gift cards for a singe store or across a chain.
- Cards may be refilled
- Delete lost or stolen cards
- Re-issue returned cards
- Cashier and/or daily closing
- Cash distribution count and reconciliation screens.
- Customizable daily reports list.
Basic Management Features
- Easy to use, Menu Driven Back Office setup, activities, and maintenance screens.
- Crystal reports for clear, accurate and exportable report functions.
- Critical daily management features accessible from the Cash Register screens (password protected) such as Item Sales Report, Hourly Sales Report, Intermediate Sales Summary (X Report)
- Real time on-hand quantity
- Unlimited categories and sub-categories
- Definable tax status for each item
- Size and color breakout (Matrix)
- Serial numbers on hand
- Up to 10 price groups; assignable by individual customer
- User definable item attribute fields
- Sales and specials: set by date range
- Mix and match combos
- Link items, services to items and build kits
- Average, last and total cost by item, in local and foreign currency, with sales and profit history, all on one screen
- Selectable Minimum and maximum stock levels by month, size and color. Works with optional PO module for automatic PO generation (by vendor or by stock level) and quantities expected.
- Inventory adjustments with full audit trail
- Receiving cost history, in detail, with supplier and invoice number
- Post receiving cost adjustment capability with audit trail
- Compatible with portable barcode scanning devices to make inventory counts and receiving easy.
- Supports full counts, cycle counts and batch counts.
- Creates inventory image for inventory reconciliation. Full variance reporting
- What products and sales people are performing or not, and when? Make purchasing and pricing decisions based on item performance.
- Daily sales report with cash reconciliation by individual salesperson, category, sub-category and item, plus detailed sales register and hourly report options
- Track profitability by category/sub-category/item/vendor
- Compare product performance week-to-week, month-to-month, or year-to-year
- Inventory audit reports for receiving, returns, transfers and adjustments
- Stock movement analysis by category/sub-category/item/vendor
- Re-order report for items below minimum levels which can be turned into a purchase order
- User-definable item attributes let you create selective reporting specific to your business
- System keeps all sales activities on file until removed by management
- Who bought what and when?
- Who are your most profitable customers?
- Who has NOT been in for some time?
- Sales by customer who bought a particular product, and when
- Set individual customer AR status including credit limit and credit terms
- Print AR statements with definable aging and cut off date
- Same Group capability for consolidated AR statements for customers with multiple departments.
- Calculate and report commissions by percentage of sales or profit
- Commission rates definable by subcategory
- Split commission between two salespersons
- Password protected POS terminal sign-on if desired
- Nine levels of sales access to control discounting, returns, on account sales etc.
- Ninety nine levels of back office access, to control price item maintenance, ordering, receiving, reporting etc.
Multi-Store Chains Supported
- Optional Host Control module collects data from all locations sales and accounting sections
- Inter-store transfers
- Allows central control of items and prices
- Individual and consolidated store reporting
- Optional Accounting Interface exports sales information to the G/L of QuickBooks, ACCPAC, Simply Accounting or Great Plains
- Optional Profitek G/L, A/P and Canadian Payroll modules integrate seamlessly with Profitek Retail Management
- Optional Order entry Module for distributors or retailers with a distribution arm.
- Tracks current orders, back orders and repeat orders
- Prints picking slips and packing slips
- Generates invoices individually or by batch
Multilingual POS & Back Office
- Prints (with appropriate printer) any language supported by Windows
- All screen interfaces from the POS to the Back Office could display in any of the supported languages.